Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Currently, we are looking for someone to support our client facing teams in a Business Analyst role reporting to our Sr. Manager, Project Management. The role is best suited for someone who has experience as a business analyst and project management.
Frontline Education is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process and detail oriented Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will work cross-functionally with several areas within Frontline Implementation to build efficiencies within process & client engagement, implement and support configuration across solutions, as well as, ensure supporting processes are current & robust.
The primary focus of the Analyst position will be review and define sales operations processes to ensure efficient and effective workflow. The Analyst will support the needs of the organization on a day to day basis during our peak seasons.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working in a constantly shifting environment, interested in process, organizational efficiency, intellectually curious, a fast learner, team player, and someone who is able to move quickly while staying focused on multiple high-impact projects.
- Work directly with Implementation Teams during the busiest seasons focused
o Building efficiencies within implementation timelines
o Configuring solutions for client needs
o Ensuring internal systems continue to support the needs of the growing organization
- Work across departments within the company to ensure efficiency and accuracy of processes
- Partner with the finance, other areas of client success, and sales
· Bachelor's degree (in a highly analytical, business or management information systems related field preferred)
· 1+ years experience in project or business analysis
· SaaS software experience preferred
· Demonstrated problem solving ability
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and decision-making skills
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Advanced Word and Excel skills