Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an 11-week summer internship program based at our Philadelphia Headquarters location. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
• Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
• Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
• Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
• Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
• Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Looking to launch a marketing and communications career in the media and technology industry? As part of our marketing and communications teams you will get experience and exposure to high level projects that create brand awareness for Comcast’s products and services. In your role as an intern, you will have opportunities to develop, influence, and execute strategy within an innovative and dynamic space unlike any other company. Join our team in the areas of:
- Marketing Research Intern
- Product & Marketing Intern
- Social Media Marketing Intern
- Marketing Strategy Intern
- Multicultural Marketing & Communications Intern
- Management Communications Coordinator Intern
- Digital Communications Intern
- Corporate Communications Intern
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2018 or 2019 (Sophomores, & Juniors).
- Major: Marketing, Communications, English, Psychology, International Business, Business Administration Preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work on a team but can work self-directed as well
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V