WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US:
As an integral member of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn firsthand what it takes to operate & grow a startup, learning the skills you will need for your next role beyond university. You will be exposed to everything from finance, operations, to fully integrated marketing communications including digital and a brand new, cutting edge technology platform as it goes to market. We will go the extra mile to make sure you receive a worthwhile learning experience that fits your specific career goals.
Administrative/Finance Intern: assist with day-to day operations including month-end financial reporting, receivables and payables, filing and organization, running errands, and all around everyday tasks that a busy startup has going on. This role is for detail and task oriented individuals!
In a small startup like ours, you are expected to take initiatives and work along with our team, brainstorming with us, helping us to tackle day-to-day challenges, as well as helping us come up with creative and efficient solutions.
The work will be performed from our office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Work to develop new project ideas
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to your role
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Any previous related experience and extra-curricular activities a plus
• Must have dependable transportation, valid DL and insurance
• Must be available for at least 2 or 3 full days in the week