Want to have a great time while you are learning about the most explosive industry - cannabis? Well, we are looking forward to meeting you! If you are a quick learner-self motivated and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done - then please contact us NOW!
We are growing! (No pun intended)! Events, social media, sales, marketing and so much more.
Come learn with us in a relaxed yet information rich environment - No two days are the same.
If you need a rigid, cubical work situation - you will not like us. But if you thrive in an exciting, challenging space - please answer this request for an intern immediately. We have need of two bright people so don't hesitate because the spots will be filled quickly.
Visit www.smokinhotsolutions.com and www.kannakart.com
Smokin’ Hot Solutions is a marketing communications company with a primary focus on the cannabis industry. Come work with us and learn all about the most explosive field in business today. We promise that you’ll be excited to come in every day!
Eager to learn and apply real world skills in an open forum, entrepreneurial environment? We have seen time and again that millennials prefer working in a collaborative space opposed to being stuck behind a cubicle all day. If this sounds like the path you would like to take upon graduation, or if you are just looking to acquire skills that aren’t taught in the classroom to show-off to your future employer, then this internship is for you!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Basic WordPress management experience preferred
· On-page SEO/HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, MIS, Communications or Advertising, or related field
· Willing and excited to learn
What you will learn:
This internship offers hands-on learning and exposure to the core areas of on-page SEO, keyword research/analysis, keyword planning, e-commerce functions, inventory management, A/B split testing, landing page optimization, digital marketing, analytics, lead generation, email marketing, and content marketing.
· How to optimize web pages, blogs, inventory, and e-commerce stores
· How to insert keywords, meta descriptions, ALT image tags, and keywords into posts, products, pages, blogs and more, and how this helps increase the ranks of websites
· How to use Wordpress to design websites, manage inventory levels, track shipments, add products, engage users, and more.
Support in audience research and determining our core audience’s demographic profile