We're looking for a candidate eager for an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, Agile environment with teammates focused on delivering timely, working software that delivers business value and helps our company to grow. Build experience in your field while performing work that really matters. We are heavily invested in our co-ops and interns and believe that your experience should be a rewarding one. That's why you're provided with a mentor day 1 on the job, and you have access to several other junior and senior level development professionals who are more than happy to help you learn. Our team will mold responsibilities based on your performance, so you could be tasked with assignments or projects that are at a comparable level of difficulty to those that our junior developers are responsible for. Some of the essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Full-stack development including application, database, and front end layers
- Web application development and code review utilizing modern web technologies including ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, SQL, etc.
- Full development life cycle from planning through successful release and support
TherapyNotes is a 50 person team based out of Horsham, PA, and we're still growing! Our team of software developers, IT, support specialists, and business professionals are dedicated to providing our customers with the best software experience. With over 31,000 active users, TherapyNotes is the national leader in providing web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software to private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. The solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing functionality and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
Applicants will have experience in some or all of the following technologies:
- C# (or other object- oriented programming language such as Java, Ruby, or C++)
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases is a plus
Applicants will exhibit the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of version control and object-oriented concepts
- Passion for working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, team-oriented Agile environment