Are you a hyper-organized professional who is looking to jumpstart your career in a way that harnesses your ability to multitask and rapidly solve problems? Are you a team-player who enjoys being at the center of a variety of projects - both small and large? Pop! Promos, Philadelphia 100 #1 and INC Magazine # 135 Fastest Growing Company is seeking a Entry-Level Project Manager to join its team.
As a Project Manager, you’ll report directly the company CEO and president assisting various departments in organizing and documenting their projects to meet deadlines and strategic goals. This role is perfect for a person who prefers that no day is exactly the same because you’ll get to have a hand in all the different sides of a growing promotional products company. Working directly with the CEO and President, your ambitious, business-savvy personality will come into play everyday as you tackle diverse problems that need troubleshooting.
This role will have starting hours of 9-5:30 PM with benefits, paid vacation, and a competitive salary. At Pop! Promos, we work in a fast-paced, strong team environment, and often celebrate milestones with after hours events such as happy hours, bowling and other activities. Only apply if you are up for long hours, hard work, and great rewards!
* Collaborate with various departments to organize and prioritize tasks, obtaining all project information and meeting deadlines.
* Manage interdepartmental correspondence to ensure a steady flow of project components.
* Assist in building, improving, and implementing new processes to drive efficiency.
* Coordinate with our international team and serve as a point of contact for troubleshooting issues.
* Tackle other priority projects per CEO and President
* Bachelor’s Degree w/ 3.4< GPA is required.
* 1-3 years of professional work experience required. Internships included.
* Excellent organizational skills and people skills, with the ability to set priorities and multitask various tasks in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
* Hungry, entrepreneurial spirit. Team-player ready to take on all tasks.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Analytical mindset. Likes to problem solve and is always looking to improve the process.
* Prior experience using a CRM system, Google Apps, and Excel is a plus.