DVIRC is seeking a highly talented individual to apply his/her business skills and acumen within our Marketing and Business Development group as a spring and/or summer intern.
If you are focused on self-development and laying the groundwork for a successful career in Marketing, Business or Management Consulting, and have an interest in the region's economy and its manufacturing base, our internship will be of great interest to you!
If selected you will have the opportunity to be part of a progressive organization ranked in the top five nationally under the Department of Commerce' NIST/MEP program.
As a member of our Marketing and Business Development team you will help support our brand, create awareness and business opportunities through the utilization of a variety of integrated marketing approaches.
You will have the opportunity to learn and apply your skills in the following areas:
1. Digital marketing/inbound marketing/marketing automation
2. Market Research (segmentation and targeting)
3. Analysis and Reporting
4. Event Support
5. Public Relations
6. Consultative Selling (value propositioning)
During this internship you will have the opportunity to:
1. Work on meaningful projects that will give you insight and exposure to a wide
variety of clients and diversified industries
2. Participate in internal and external business meetings that will you refine your
business acumen and communication skills
3. Interact with people at different levels within and outside the organization
4. Work closely with our VP of Marketing and Business Development
Ideal candidate will be a graduate student or undergraduate in their senior year with a passion for Marketing and Business Development.
Candidates should have proficient writing and research skills, be highly organized, have strong multi-tasking skills, and be able to work independently as well as be part of a team. They must also have excellent listening skills, be analytical and have an aptitude for keeping projects organized and running according to schedule.