This is an excellent opportunity to lead customer success and help grow PatientWing.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage customer projects and relationships, including implementing, running and supporting patient outreach campaigns.
- Define project scope and create appropriate project plans.
- Communicate with customers regularly regarding progress and strategy of marketing campaigns and recruitment efforts.
- Analyze success of projects to identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate all project related activities to ensure they are completed in a high quality and timely manner.
- Work with internal teams to ensure success of the project.
- Coordinate all customer related collaboration.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal & written) as well as attention to detail and task & project management skills are required.
Passion for customer success is a must. Ability to collaborate and work in teams (with focus on team success) is critical.
If interested, please apply on Campus Philly or reach out to email@example.com.