Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently seeking a Graduate Transportation Engineer to work as part of a team, under the direct supervision of a professional engineer, performing entry-level highway and traffic engineering design tasks for municipal, state and private clients.
This may include but is not limited to preparation of roadway plans, pavement marking plans, traffic control plans, drainage and erosion and sediment control plans & reports, traffic signal plans, traffic studies, traffic modeling, plan reviews, cost estimates and specifications.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
• Required education: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum years of experience: 0-3
• Licenses required: EIT preferred
• Computer Skills Required: AutoCAD, Microstation or Synchro experience is a plus
• Preferred Attributes: Ability to learn and apply new skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; looks for and seizes opportunities to improve work products. Has a sense of pride and ownership in work product; Beginning to join professional organizations and establishing relations.