Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Install, Configure, maintain and update all Servers/desktop/laptop/thin client/mobile devices, software/hardware for the entire company; 200+ users
• Monitor, troubleshoot, track and resolve Help Desk Support tickets through ETO Software and other methods.
• Remotely troubleshoot issues for offsite users using RDP and other Remote Access Software.
• Create/maintain Technology procedures related documentation and upload/update them using SharePoint.
• Answer incoming calls and support Internal & External clients as required
• Perform Installations / Maintenance for Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network Drives, and Network Security Appliances including content filters.
• Maintain HIPPA and SOX compliance in the entire APM Network
• Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
• Assist in training initiatives to new and current employees.
• Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation. Maintain communications with clients during the problem resolution process
• Utilize superior Customer Service Skills.
• Provide after hours support for staff on an as needed basis (assigned by the IT Manager)
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
• Assist with IT Management with Projects and other Tasks as needed and assigned
• Files & Archives all IT documentations
• Assist with IT Inventory process and order tracking using ETO or other software.
• Ensure all assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner and ensure deadlines are met.
• Complete other tasks as assigned by Management.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Person, via Telephone & other electronic methods
• Ability to think out of the box to resolve technical and other issues.
• Experience Building & Managing Active Directory
• Additional tasks assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully the following computer proficiency is (are) required: Microsoft Windows Platform (XP, Vista, 7, 8 & Server 2003, 2008, 2010), Microsoft Office Platform (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) Microsoft SQL Server, Symantec Backup Exec Software, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Cisco & Netgear Network Devices / Software, Barracuda Web Filter, Computer / Server Maintenance, VOIP Telephony, & other standard technical knowledge ; See other required technology skills and qualifications identified under "Other Skills and Qualifications".
Other skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Able to lift up to 25lbs and perform general office duties.
• A+ Certification