Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Graduate Municipal Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
• Performing design work on collection system and water distribution planning and design teams within the Municipal Group
• Conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects
• Assisting with E&S, SWM permit reviews and analysis, grant writing and execution, construction management, contract administration, SLD reviews, traffic signals, etc.
• Experience with AutoCAD is preferred
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• 0 to 3 years related experience
• EIT certification preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently within a design group setting