Love events? Are you friendly and love meeting new people? Swig is a Philadelphia-based bartender, server, chef and day of coordinator contract service provider for private events and caterers. We staff all types of public and private events, from weddings, graduations and corporate holiday parties to celebrity soirees and cocktail tasting classes.
● The work is fun, flexible, potentially lucrative and you'll get to meet a lot of cool people!
● Every event is unique and exciting.
● You’ll work in some beautiful homes and venues throughout the greater Philadelphia area.
● Schedules are flexible; you pick when you want to work!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Following/understanding prep lists.
● Ability to follow recipes and take directions.
● Elegant plating of platters.
● Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
● Off site event kitchen organization, preparation, some interaction with clients.
● Highest standards of hygiene and sanitation.
● Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
● Must be 18 years of age or over.
● Experience and Saturday availability is a must.
● Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
● Frequently lift up to 25 pounds.
● High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
● Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
● Ability to follow directions.