Winter, spring, summer or fall—2 days a week to work remotely or at our Exton, Pennsylvania office.
College students interested in a career in Business, Journalism, or Technology can join a tech startup company and gain real-world experience while still in school. You will have exposure to our full operation—research & development, sales, marketing, and other functions.
Our revolutionary product helps overcome the obstacles of securing and managing customer references for companies trying to achieve new business through proposal efforts. View Reference360’s full profile in Campus Philly to learn more about our mission and innovation.
Your duties will include:
• Expanding our social media presence
• Supporting our sales process – research, CRM, materials
• Supporting our digital marketing plans and events
• Assisting our co-founders with administrative tasks
Interns will have an opportunity to join Reference360 as a fulltime employee during a very exciting time of growth.
• U.S. citizenship
• Plans to earn a BA/BS/BFA degree
• Passion for working collaboratively with other creative people
• Attention to detail and the ability to learn and take direction
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Samples work from school projects or freelance/part-time jobs (if available)