Street Team members will engage and introduce regional college students to resources in Philadelphia via Campus Philly’s Insider Guide to Philadelphia and other Campus Philly materials, while encouraging students to sign-up for more information. The team will be comprised of energetic regional college students excited to help other students explore Philadelphia who consider themselves strong and outgoing communicators. The Meet Philly Tour Street Team will work closely with the Program Manager for Student Engagement and Witty Gritty (a Philly-based marketing and events firm) to staff on-campus tabling events.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Attend a Street Team orientation and training, and, as needed, subsequent team meetings;
• Arrive to each event 20 minutes early and stay until end, unless otherwise noted by Cory Dulaney
• Setup tabling materials
• Actively greet students and knowledgably speak about Campus Philly’s mission and programs at tabling events (i.e. stand in front of table and engage students as they pass by)
• Engage in social media at on-campus events;
• Complete an after-event survey to provide insight and feedback for the event.