As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience and play a vital role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. You will also play a key role helping customers understand our latest technology banking products and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self-service ways while fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. This will allow our customers to bank and invest when, where and how they want.
· You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
· Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
· Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated
· Account opening based on type of account and customer needs
· Expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever and wherever and however they want with these self-service options
· Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
· Support customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer’s needs at the center of everything
· Provide proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
· Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
· Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
· Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
· Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
· Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
· Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
· Active listing to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
· Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management