The digital marketing intern will support the Coordinator of Online Communications and the Office of Communications with daily activities and projects. The intern will also assist in the execution of various aspects of digital marketing campaigns to maximize outreach, engagement, and campaign performance across platforms.
• Assist with creating website and social media content
• Help monitor and support all social platforms and digital marketing efforts
• Assist the Coordinator of Online Communications with the creation/editing of website pages, forms, emails, etc.
• Help compile and analyze reports and data from all digital marketing campaigns and other initiatives including search engine optimization
• Provide support for special projects within the Office of Communications as needed
Skills & Abilities:
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with managing social media platforms
• Experience with a content management system
• Experience with a social media management platform is a plus (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.)
• Photography and videography skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Contact: Rachel Stengel at 215.780.1284 or email@example.com