Technical and programming lead for Elm Partners, an algorithmic investment-management firm. This is a new full-time role and will report to the to CEO/CTO.
• Portfolio-management system development in Python
• SQL database design and maintenance
• Lightweight systems administration
• Flexible, Center City work environment within a small team
• Interested in hearing from people who share our passion for innovation within technology and finance, but no prior experience in finance specifically is required.
• Strong programming skills, ideally with some experience in technical and/or scientific programming.
• Math/physics/Computer Science/engineering background/ major very helpful
• Python experience helpful, but not necessary given sufficient general programming experience
• No finance knowledge needed, but interest in finance desirable
• Familiarity with SQL database design and maintenance
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply here.