The Corporate Marketing Intern position will assist the corporate marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, with a specific focus on digital and print communications, brand awareness and supporting business development activities.
• Draft corporate communications to be disseminated through print and online platforms
including but not limited to; e-newsletters, press releases, and social media.
• Support the production of the annual company magazine, AD Today, through writing
and copy editing articles.
• Work with the Communications Director to ensure consistent branding across the
company through monitoring current efforts and the creation of new materials for the
Divisions, as needed.
• Create visual marketing assets including photographs, videos, graphic design elements
for print and online.
• Support implementation of the company’s social media strategy. Work with divisional
marketing coordinators on social media to support their efforts.
• Build dashboards to report out on corporate communications.
• Track and report out on press about the company and our members and suppliers.
• Manage the administration of the Spirit of Independence Awards, including drafting
awards show scripts and support divisional teams in collecting awards show assets.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Social Media and digital communication skills
• Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
• Thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Flexible and resourceful
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
• Superior professionalism and judgment
• Goal and Results oriented
• Excellent “follow-up” skills
• Produces tangible and measurable actions that increase member/supplier satisfaction
• Self-starter, works with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Embraces and provides innovation and new ideas
• Ability to develop and sustain strong positive relationships – with members, with
suppliers and internally AD (especially divisional support staff)
• Ability to use data to drive actions for growth and satisfaction
• Strong work ethic
• Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks on deadline
• Professional level of organization
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
• Prior marketing internship experience preferred
• Knowledge of the following: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SalesForce, the entire Adobe
Creative Suite including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign
• Basic knowledge of HTML
Please send your resume to email@example.com.