Do you want to work for a market-leading global company?
Are you looking for an opportunity that rewards you for the work you put in?
Would you like to build a career in a motivating, challenging and rewarding environment?
If you answered “yes” to these questions then Frank Recruitment Group have the role for you!
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning, multi-brand recruitment agency specializing in niche IT recruitment. We have experienced unprecedented growth as a result of our recent investment and our ambitious growth plans for the future have opened up exciting new entry-level opportunities for Trainee Recruitment Consultants in center city Philadelphia.
As a valued employee of Frank Recruitment Group, we will put your through our industry-leading in-house training program to teach you everything you need to know before you hit the sales floor. From there, you will be challenged and rewarded for your success with uncapped commission, a personalized career progression plan and target-based incentives such as company-wide social events, attendance at prestigious industry events, Lunch Club, team social activities and international achievers’ trips.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
• Business development to foster new business relationships
• Account management with existing clients
• Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
• Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What do we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
• Bachelor’s degree (essential)
• Relevant work experience (preferred)
• Goal-driven and task-orientated mentality
• Resilience, perseverance and positivity
• Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
• Relevant sales experience (preferred)
• Resilience, a strong work ethic and competitive nature
• Self-motivation and a drive to control your own personal success