Here at KeyAdvisors, we want you to experience what it is like to be a financial advisor/representative and see the impact of your work. We want you to be successful so it’s our job to provide you with the tools to be and perhaps even the career after graduation.
Some of your Typical daily responsibilities could include:
• Prospecting for clients through referrals, personal observation, and networking for advisors.
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients (checking emails, making and returning phone calls, holding meetings, sending mailings)
• Shadowing advisors/representatives on their client meetings to perform a fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
• Attending 1 on 1 trainings, mentoring, and group training to ensure you are given proper guidance and attention at all times.
• Studying for and obtaining the Life, Accident, and Health credentials to potentially run your own practice.
- Must be a junior or sophomore in College with a major towards:
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds and sit for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to communicate with clients & senior management verbally and written