Fulphil seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist in a variety of areas to make Fulphil one of the most groundbreaking, socially focused competitions in the world. This Statistical intern position is an excellent opportunity to develop broad non-profit leadership skills, as well as intimate connections with key players in Philadelphia’s entrepreneurial space - a terrific way to jumpstart a career in technology, marketing, or management. The Statistical intern will work with the Fulphil team to execute its strategic, social entrepreneurial plan of empowering the youth to come up with innovative solutions that will make a lasting impact on Philadelphia.
We are looking for a College Liaison who will work with Fulphil’s core team in a variety of areas that include, but is not limited to:
1. Compiling and analyzing statistical data
2. Creating charts, graphs, and tables to present to the team
3. Using data to create information that will give insight into future business decisions
4. Analyze survey results to generate accurate, intelligent statistics
5. Interacting with the Fulphil team on a daily basis, willing to provide support where necessary to ensure positive results
1. Student at a college or university (undergrad or graduate) in the Greater Philadelphia Area
2. Great verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team and independently
3. Interest in how Fulphil fosters community and collaboration through partnership with local, social enterprises
4. Interest in furthering the City of Philadelphia through innovative, social impact
5. Ability to be creative and flexible in a fast-paced environment
6. Strong analytical and organizational skills
7. Proficient at all Google Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, etc)
Please email your resume to email@example.com along with completing this application.