The Human Resources internship is an opportunity for the student to gain professional skills and experiences within Human Resources. The internship position is a combination of in-class theory and on-the-job training. The program will focus on four main areas: Employee Relations and General HR Support, Recruitment, On-boarding and Benefits Administration.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Actively pursuing a bachelor degree in human resources, business administration or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, work independently, and collaborate with others
- Able to handle confidential information
- Be attentive to details