The Comcast Center Internship Program (CCIP) is an 11-week summer internship program based at our Philadelphia Headquarters location. The program is designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students who come from a variety of sourcing channels, including on-campus career fairs, partner organizations, and direct applications. In this role you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
• Engagement: Working on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects within various business units at Comcast during your internship experience.
• Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
• Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our partners at Comcast University and senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series, skill-building workshops, and networking opportunities.
• Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
• Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
If your approach is data- driven, solution focused, and analytically motivated, then our Management & Business Operations teams will be a great fit for your summer experience. Within this role you will get experience and exposure to high level projects that influence the way people receiving their product and content. In your role as an intern, you will have opportunities to develop, influence, and execute strategy within an innovative and dynamic space unlike any other company. Join our team in the areas of:
- Project Management Coordinator Intern
- Facilities and Operations Specialist Intern
- Business Analyst Intern
- Xfinity Home Deployment Intern
- Procurement Intern
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a United States-based college or university with the Grad year of 2018 or 2019 (Sophomores, & Juniors).
- Major: Economics, Finance, Accounting, International Business, Business Administration, Management, Risk Management, Mathematics Preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries.
- Proficient Skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work on a team but can work self-directed as well
- Authorized to work in the United States of America.
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V