This role will support a variety of duties that contribute to the overall success of the Museum’s fundraising programs; in particular, the corporate partnerships program. The program engages local, national, and international companies in providing financial support to the Museum through corporate memberships and sponsorships, as well as in-kind and tax credit-based contributions. This summer is exciting time for the corporate partnerships program, with key initiatives including:
• Engaging corporate partners in Museum summer programming, including exhibition openings
• Stewarding corporate partners, including organizing a partner ‘thank you’ event
• Prospecting, cultivating, and soliciting new corporate partners
Research and compile information on corporate giving prospects.
Help manage database information pertaining to corporate prospects and partners.
Assist with developing corporate partnership proposals
Help coordinate and staff corporate partnerships and other development events.
Assist with general mailing projects, filing, and other administrative tasks.
Other duties as assigned.
Interest in and some familiarity with fundraising/development, sales, marketing, external affairs, and/or corporate social responsibility.
Willingness and ability to interface with corporate partners and prospects via phone, email, and in person.
Ability to work within databases to manage accurate and detailed constituent records.
Skill in writing in a professional context.
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Applicants must be a junior or senior level undergraduate, or a graduate student.
GPA: 3.0 and above.
Applicants may submit samples of any writing materials they have developed.
How to Apply:
• Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com.
• Only applications with all required documents submitted by the deadline will be considered.
• Additional documents, such as writing samples, may be requested during the interviewing process for select programs.