What is Enriched Schools? Enriched is an educational talent hub that connects great people to great schools.
What types of positions do you have available? Positions include substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, interventionists, enrichment teachers, full-time teachers and more. We listen to what schools need and what skills and experience levels our guest educators have.
Are the positions full-time or part-time? Both. Our guest educators are matched to roles that fit their interests, skillset and schedule, including part-time, flexible and permanent positions. The amount of work varies based upon guest educators’ preferences.
If you are interested in solely part-time work, we will provide opportunities that fit within your provided schedule.
What are the qualifications?
● Teaching or youth experience, urban school setting preferred
● Demonstrated success raising student achievement required
● Proven leadership accomplishments in creative and/or professional settings
● Belief that all children deserve a quality education and can achieve at the highest levels
● Bachelor’s Degree for lead teacher roles
● Associates degree or at least 60 college credits for support roles
What qualities are you looking for in a Guest Educator? We look for those with F.I.R.E.
● Flexible and adaptable: you improvise and are up for anything, including quickly adjusting plans on the fly and jumping right in to help the team
● Influence and motivate others: you have excellent classroom management and quickly build strong, authentic rapport with students
● Reliably professional: you are early, have a positive attitude and represent yourself and Enriched with the highest levels integrity