ELAP Services has developed a disruptive business model focused on one of the largest challenges to US employers – healthcare costs. Our solution leveraging advanced claims auditing and analytic techniques to significantly reduce health insurance costs for mid-size businesses. Our company collaborates with employers to design self-insured health plans and establish limits for payment of medical claims that are based upon health providers’ actual costs of services. ELAP is a high growth, innovative company located in the Philadelphia suburbs.
The Internship is an exciting opportunity to grow and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment alongside our passionate corporate team. ELAP is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to assist in our HR Partner Connect Department with product development.
What you will gain
• Exposure to the healthcare insurance and employee benefits industries
• Gain understanding of referenced-based healthcare pricing
• Gain technical experience on a client dedicated portal
• Gain knowledge of human resources day-to-day operations
• Networking for future career development
- Conduct research on various HR websites for HR portal content.
- Proof read, edit and summarize HR information to capture key takeaways/highlights.
- Maintains and continually enhances HRPC portal content, specifically pertaining to employee communications templates; training materials; relevant metrics and analytics; relevant news, opinions, and legislative insights; and relevant compliance issues.
- Assist in developing portal management practices (content update frequencies, archive protocols)
- Provide support on other HR projects as needed.
• Human Resources Student pursuing college degree preferred; however, individuals with a technology background will be considered
• 40 hours per week (flexible)
• Knowledge of Word Press strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Strong written and oral skills
• Strong analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
• Solid organization skills and attention to details.
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and as a team member.
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint