The team at Campus Philly is seeking a skilled social media and editorial intern for the Spring 2019 semester to create engaging content for social media and the Campus Philly website geared specifically toward Philadelphia area college students. This intern will work with the editorial team and share our organization’s social content on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, recruit and work with student influencers, and contribute student-focused blog posts on a regular basis.
You’ll work with the Student Engagement Team on content marketing strategy, attend events, and visit neighborhoods to create Instagram stories for @CampusPhilly. You'll also gain additional experience in public relations, content marketing, working with photographers and videographers, event planning and marketing, and more.
If you love writing, have a passion and skill for engaging social content, and love talking about all-things-Philadelphia as much as we do, submit an application today - we'd love to hear from you! Please include a short writing sample with your application - thanks!
• Is a communications, writing, public relations, or marketing student
• Has solid creative writing skills
• Is active on Instagram and Facebook
• Has a strong on-campus following
• Knows the best GIFs, emojis, and hashtags to use in Insta stories
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Has a passion for sharing their experience in Philadelphia through social media