AP Construction, Inc. is a family-owned, 3rd generation, general construction firm whose humble beginnings began over six decades ago, installing pipe in the cobble-stoned streets of Philadelphia. After many years of great effort and dedication, AP began contracting utility work in the entire Tri-State area. We then started building facilities, reconstructing tunnels, and managing million dollar projects. Partners and clients embraced our superior work ethic and the corporation prospered hand-in-hand with business relationships. We are proud to celebrate our 65th year in business.
For more information about AP Construction, please visit: www.apconstruction.com
AP Construction seeks an intern to support AP Construction's communications and marketing strategy. The work involves:
- Writing copy for print and digital communication such as company website, project case studies, company brochure, new hire booklet, etc;
- Social Media - posting/scheduling for various websites;
- Creating marketing and PR strategies and campaigns;
- Ensuring all employees are utilizing internal applications;
- Email marketing: create Constant Contact email message blasts for various companies;
- Organizing and standardizing all marketing material;
- Editing wordpress website;
- Help staff with other projects and programs, as needed.
- Excellent writing skills
- Extremely organized
- Motivated self-starter
- Graphic design skills/experience a plus
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Communications and Marketing Internship” in the subject line.
Must be currently enrolled in a college program (undergraduate or graduate). All majors are welcome.