The Philadelphia Energy Campaign Intern will support with the implementation of the Philadelphia Energy Campaign. The internship will be focused on customer communications for Solarize Philly. The Intern will be expected to conduct 100 phone calls to Solarize customers per week to welcome them to the program and connect them with a Solarize Philly installer. There will also be opportunities to help with Solarize Philly communications and marketing, and the intern may be asked to support on other programs within the scope of the Philadelphia Energy Campaign.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting welcome calls and emails for Solarize Philly participants;
- Updating participant information in Salesforce;
- Organizing and attending info sessions and other public outreach events;
- Compiling a report of Solarize Philly outcomes and recommendations;
- Writing blog posts, white papers, or reports about the Philadelphia Campaign;
- Working on energy efficiency grant applications;
- Performing outreach to multi-family property owners.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student;
- Demonstrated interest in energy, sustainability, climate change, advocacy, education, urban studies and/or other relevant topics;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Maturity and a high level of professionalism;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Collaborative and enjoys working with others.