Reporting to the Marketing Specialist, the Marketing Intern assists in the development of compelling marketing campaigns to support the mission, promotion and development of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia and its discrete business units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and other business units to support the fulfillment of new marketing strategies.
- Lead research project in archiving 200+ year history of the Chamber of Commerce to repurpose for marketing tactics.
- Assist in the production and continued development of recurring Chamber marketing materials including a monthly email newsletter, weekly upcoming events emails, printed bi-monthly events calendar and other materials as created.
- Aggregate marketing metrics reporting for analysis, particularly researching peer marketing strategies via social media, traditional media, and more.
- Maintain the Chamber and its councils’ social media channels through content generation and scheduling.
- Provide additional support to marketing efforts, programs, events and other Chamber initiatives as needed.