The Center City District is seeking individuals to assist with cleaning and sanitizing tables, chairs, and other surfaces; the physical aspects of set-up and breakdown of events such as moving outside furniture (tables, chairs, etc.); perform various tasks as they relate to events; and provide customer service during events; may also perform crowd control duties. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to working an event under the direct supervision of a fulltime CCD employee and working on streetscape and parks projects as needed.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A high school diploma;
• Must be 18 years or older;
• Minimum of two (2) years work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs;
• Ability to work nontraditional hours, a flexible schedule that will include early morning, late evening and weekend hours;
• Ability to work outdoors in the elements;
• Ability to give excellent customer service.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES & REGISTRATION:
• Must have the ability to pass First Aid/CPR certification course.
For more information about this position, visit Center City District’s employment section at www.centercityphila.org or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forward Resumes to:
Human Resources Department
Center City District
660 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are an EEO/AA employer. No phone calls please.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation including criminal history and child abuse clearance, a reference check and a drug screening;
• May be required to wear a uniform shirt or other required attire.