A Center City-based commercial real estate development and property management company is seeking interns for Summer 2019!
Internship is open to students of all majors/fields of study. Applicants with an interest/background in real estate, business management, architecture, or design are strongly preferred.
Interns will be expected to commit to 15 - 20 hours per week in our Center City office.
- Assisting the business management team in overseeing projects from start to finish, communicating with architects, engineers, and subcontractors, producing budgets/analysis for upcoming projects, and other development-related tasks as needed.
- Assisting the property management team in accounting for rental properties, and assisting in scheduling with subcontractors.
- Assisting the design team in choosing layouts, designs, finishes, and colors, providing design/finish breakdowns for each project, and producing drawings for designers, project managers, and subcontractors
- Work on marketing presentations for each building, social media strategy ideas & implementation and content creation
- Research tax credits for multi family real estate. Philadelphia Pennsylvania and Federal (green etc.)
- Assisting staff members in day-to-day operations and administrative tasks as needed. Applicants must possess strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, and decision making skills. Applicants must be familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.