Intern Summary: The Philadelphia Film Festival (PFF) is an 11-day international film festival that screens over 100 films and hosts special events, Q&As, and industry guests.
The Graphic Design Intern assists the PFS Marketing Team in creating advertising, promoting events, and helping with weekly E-Blasts for both PFS and PFF28.
• Assist in create and editing PFS and PFF28 imagery, including but not limited to:
o On-Screen Slides
o Weekly or Daily eBlasts
o Social Media Imagery
o Miscellaneous Collateral
• Assist the Graphic Designer with completion of any specific goal/objective.
• Assist with online marketing
• Maintain inventory of promo materials
• Other tasks related to Graphic Design and/or general operations as needed
• August-December, 2019
• Full or significantly open availability October 17-27, 2019
• August-Mid-October: 2-3 days per week in office, 11am-5pm
• Good time management skills
• Familiarity with both print and digital design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Familiarity with After Effects a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to both collaborate on projects and work independently
• Interest in learning film marketing and more about the film industry