WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US:
As an integral member of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn firsthand what it takes to operate & grow a startup, learning the skills you will need for your next role beyond university. You will be exposed to everything from finance, operations, to fully integrated marketing communications including digital and a brand new, cutting edge technology platform as it goes to market. We will go the extra mile to make sure you receive a worthwhile learning experience that fits your specific career goals.
Social Media/Creative Intern: assist the marketing team with day-to-day management of all social media channels, including conceptualizing, securing photography, and learning how to produce relevant and engaging content, maintenance of web properties and social media pages. If you bring graphic design and have a passion for capturing photography, that is a plus. This role is very creative and collaborative!
In a small startup like ours, you are expected to take initiatives and work along with our team, brainstorming with us, helping us to tackle day-to-day challenges, as well as helping us come up with creative and efficient solutions.
The work will be performed from our office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• Work to develop new project ideas
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to your role
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Any previous related experience and extra-curricular activities a plus
• Must have dependable transportation, valid DL and insurance
• Must be available for at least 2 or 3 full days in the week