As an early member of our sales team, you’ll own everything to do with our Growth market prospects: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have specific activity and revenue targets that tie directly to Guru's growth. You will help us report to the rest of the organization on our sales efforts; and explore new creative ways to find Growth prospect leads.
This job is not only about how well you sell; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team. Strong sense of humor required, sarcasm detection skills a plus.
- Lead the entire sales cycle for our Growth segment accounts, from initial prospecting, discovery, meeting, qualification to close.
- Document prospect conversations and updates in Salesforce with clear and concise notes
- Strategically think about positioning value of Guru as we move up stream + higher price point deal sizes
- Utilize all social & professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- Measure activities & performance across all sales campaigns
- Works effectively in a team environment to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels for prospect engagement
- 1-2 years as a quota carrying sales rep in the tech industry, preference being in experience in content management, knowledge management or support solutions industries.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and standard methodologies in outbound sales
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience.