Overview: United By Blue is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join the finance team of our fast-paced, growing company. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for daily bookkeeping and clerical duties such as reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, invoicing and collections, and developing and maintaining accurate financial records for United By Blue.
If you love the outdoors and are passionate about our brand, consider joining us at our Home Office in Philly to learn more about our highly creative, entrepreneurial environment.
What you will do:
- Maintain and Manage General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable on a daily basis
- Perform daily or weekly bank account reconciliations
- Assist with expense recording, job cost tracking, and data entry
- Monitor and manage collections from wholesale customers
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Calculate and report monthly sales commissions
- Complete account reconciliations for various Balance Sheet Accounts
- Facilitate internal control implementation and testing
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office on an ad hoc basis
Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance is required (BS degree is preferred)
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Solid understanding of the United By Blue brand
Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
Strong communication and written skills.
Ability to work well within a small team environment; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
High sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple priorities.