Your Mission as an Energage Intern
As an intern at Energage, you’ll work with our Sales Development, Marketing/Consulting/Business Operations or Product & Technology team to drive innovation, implement new initiatives and work on a cumulative summer project as an intern team. You’ll get a fully-integrated, hands-on experience at a fast-paced high-growth technology company.
Interested? Register for our Intern Open House on April 4th here:
Registration is limited and will close on Friday, March 29th!
Accountability & Impact:
• Product & Technology interns: Develop code for B2B technology solutions as part of an agile product development environment
• Marketing/Consulting/Business Operations intern: Work cross-functionally to implement operations and marketing initiatives. Project might include: Competitor analysis, social media campaigns, project scoping and resource assignment, planning and coordination for company-wide meetings and off-site events.
• Sales Development intern: Own the implementation and maintenance or our live chat and sales support technology, Drift.
What You Bring to the Role:
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office® suite
• Stellar communication skills – ability to communicate cross-functionally with management, executives and peers from all departments
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• A passion for learning and service
• A willingness to be a helpful, open-minded, and valuable team member
Product & Technology Interns:
• Relevant coursework in Computer Science/Engineering
• At least two years of object-oriented software development experience, knowledge of SQL and knowledge of or interest in learning C# / .NET
• Objective-C, Android, web development (HTML+Ajax) and/or SalesForce is a plus