Scout (www.scout-ltd.com) is seeking a full time Intern starting in mid May 2019 to work for three months as part of our team. The role will focus on conducting site surveys to record and observe existing conditions and supporting the team in various aspects of this monumental and varied project. Role will also work on supporting internal and external file organization and submittals and gain exposure to property management. This position requires an enthusiastic, detail¬ oriented candidate who is interested in working with existing structures. The ideal candidate is pursuing and/or holds an undergraduate or graduate degree in business administration, architecture and/or historic preservation.
Successful candidates will have a relevant background, applicable skills and enthusiasm for Scout’s work. We’re looking for engaged thinkers with diverse skill-sets, who will bring creativity, experience and enthusiasm to our small and dedicated team.
• To record the existing structure through producing and verifying as-built drawings and a photo documentary of the existing condition
• To provide support for visitors, contractors, and partners in navigating and activating the building through walk-throughs and inspections
• To assist with facilitating the construction and delivery of projects
• To support general property management and tenant requests
• General administrative tasks as needed
To apply, send your cover letter and resume with “Bok Internship” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
• Ideal candidate has experience in Adobe CreativeSuite
• Precise approach to work and an eye for detail
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• A highly professional demeanor with strong attention to detail
• A self¬ motivated and proactive individual with enthusiasm for Scout’s work
• Editing, copy editing and photo research skills a bonus
• Must be comfortable performing administrative tasks as assigned
• Must be capable of being hands on and walking around the building frequently
• Must be able to work independently and take responsibility for their work
The ideal candidate is pursuing and/or holds an undergraduate or graduate degree in business administration, architecture and/or historic preservation.