Being an Evolution Financial associate means gaining access to programs that build your practice whether you want to advise families or business owners. Our philosophy is that of servant leadership, and we serve not only our communities we live in but the advisors who support those communities. We just don’t build business relationships with our clients; we form long term friendships where we know our clients like family and friends.
Evolution’s unique community culture helps our financial advisors and representatives thrive by providing:
• Formal 1 on 1 and group trainings, as well as peer support and continuing professional education.
• Support from your managing partner, directors, network office, and home office.
• Guidance and tools to help create a strong referral network that can generate exceptional income potential
• Detailed planning tools including brokerage and advisory platforms, as well as wealth management.
What could be my typical day?
Great question! While days vary from advisor to advisor, you’re not alone when it comes to the stress of planning and structuring your day. In your first three years, you receive consistent guidance and support from our managers and mentors, and ongoing continuous planning support. We want you to be successful so it’s our job to provide you with the tools to be.
Typical daily responsibilities include:
• Prospecting for clients through referrals, personal observation, and networking.
• Day to Day servicing of current client accounts (submitted paperwork, submitting trades, etc.)
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients (checking emails, making and returning phone calls, holding meetings, sending mailings)
• Sitting down with clients to perform a fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
• Attending 1 on 1 trainings, mentoring, and group training to ensure you are given proper guidance and attention at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree or Completing towards
- Internship with Prior Sales Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to adapt to change