About the role: Talent Acquisition Partner
With a consultative approach , the Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for delivering end to end customized recruiting solutions. You will be working in a team environment and with business leaders to solve complex problems while providing our clients the top talent they need to be successful.
This is not like working for a corporate recruiting department, agency or staffing firm — this is a unique opportunity to develop business acumen, consulting skills, and leadership competencies that will contribute to your professional and personal development.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver services from our office to various clients nationwide
• Manage and meet recruiting metrics to continuously improve recruitment initiatives
• Ensure a smooth and efficient talent assessment process for clients and candidates
• Implement and manage an effective sourcing strategy focused on attracting passive and active candidates; including, but not limited to, online recruiting, social media, college and association recruiting
• Screen candidates using proven behavioral based interviewing techniques
• Collaborate with a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner(s) and Hiring Managers to assess the quality of candidates
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the recruiting process and make recommendations to clients
What you’ll need:
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years full cycle recruitment experience: sourcing, interviewing, assessing and recruiting candidates at all levels of an organization and within specific functional areas and industries
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Dynamic interpersonal skills
• Highly organized
• Demonstrated ability to attract top talent and fill positions with quality candidates
• Ability to work within aggressive time frames
• Ability to develop successful working relationships with all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing and reporting on data
• Strong command of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Local travel to client on a regular basis and/or as needed as required by project; travel schedule may change frequently. Ability to work in Xelerate’s office is required.