Looking for a chance to show what you can do in an environment that will appreciate you and help you grow? If you are learning-oriented, strive for excellence, and have a strong customer commitment, bring your talents to Independence Blue Cross as we seek to enhance the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. As a member of Independence Health Group, we seek to innovate, reimagine and lead in the transformation of healthcare. We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the best talent.
The Innovation Specialist will help manage the innovation center by overseeing programming and scheduling in the space. The Innovation Specialist will recommend, plan and execute programs, as well as participate in the facilitation of workshops and programs as appropriate.
1. 1. Manage the innovation center calendar and scheduling or innovation space.
2. Assist in the planning and development of innovation center events.
3. Be the face of the innovation center and greet guests, ensure they have necessary equipment, and all needs are met. Connect innovation center guests
met. Connect innovation center guests with additional resources as needed.
4. Manage monthly and quarterly reporting on innovation center activities.
5. Build and manage relationships with counterparts in other innovation spaces and maintain a good working knowledge of innovation happenings in the region.
6. Facilitate innovation workshops and sessions as needed.
7. Build client relationships and Innovation team reputation through active collaboration with a range of clients and groups
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or similar disciplines, or equivalent knowledge acquired by work experience and training.
2. One (1) to three (3) years in Innovation, Change Management, event planning, employee suggestion programs, TQM, consulting, or related fields, project management, project facilitation, matrix management or direct supervision or management of an operations or
business function sufficient to integrate business functions or achieve shared or common cross-functional objectives.
3. Ability to comfortably present to small and large groups and demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Ability to work both independently and with a team
6. Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary
7. The successful applicant will have a high level of customer service and extraversion orientation, accountability, engagement and responsiveness
8. Individuals with curious minds and a commitment to the mission are encouraged to apply.
Travel: 10% - 20%