The primary responsibility of this position is to enter data accurately and efficiently into a computer records management system on program participants for the Camp Mariposa® program. The Program Data Specialist works primarily with the Director of Addiction Prevention and Mentoring Programs and the Camp Mariposa Program Manager. Camp Mariposa is a national addiction prevention and mentoring program for youth who have been impacted by substance abuse in their family. In addition to the Program Data Specialist responsibilities this position will also include office administrative responsibilities. This is a grant funded position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform data entry of all participant data by entering new and updated participant information into Salesforce.
• Review data for missing or inaccurate information and correct data or advise manager of issues related to data.
• Work with program partners to correct inaccurate information and obtain missing information.
• Collect, maintain data and generate reports for semi-annual Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) DCTAT Report.
• Transcribe paper documents into required electronic format.
• Sort and organize paperwork after entry to ensure secure data storage.
• Perform data verification procedure once a month, at a minimum, or at the manager’s request.
• Generate reports on data in Salesforce.
• Perform database analysis.
• Design and format data presentations in SWAY, PowerPoint and/or other related software programs.
• Work with other departments and staff on data inquiries and analysis.
• Previous experience as a data entry clerk/specialist
• High school diploma required, some college preferred, graduate students welcome
• Proficiency in Excel and MS Office
• Previous experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Confidentiality, honesty and discretion required
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter with (1) minimum salary range requirements, (2) approximate available start date and (3) explanation of how you meet the required criteria to Jean Heflin Kane, HR Director at email@example.com. Submissions missing any of these required items will not be considered. Thank you.