Future 500 ID Camps and Athlete College Advisors are looking for a dedicated Marketing Intern to join our team. The internship can start immediately and hours and duration of the internship can be adjusted based on the interns school schedule.
Future 500 and Athlete College Advisors are sister companies. Future 500 host Soccer ID Camps each summer for over 1,200 campers from around the world and Athlete College Advisors helps Student Athletes with the recruiting process using their groundbreaking technology. The companies work hand in hand to improve high school student athletes chances of playing college sports.
The Marketing Intern will be working in a relaxed, flexible and open environment where your opinions and skills will be valued. The applicant should expect to learn new skills and assist on projects that have a direct impact on our camps and advising company. Interns will also have the ability to work remote. This is an unpaid internship.
- Conducting market research
- Researching and writing blog post content to help drive SEO
- Assisting in the company Email Marketing campaign
- Contributing toward social media marketing by creating materials for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Assisting with Website Design
- Using Google Analytics to analyze effectiveness of website and marketing strategies
- Other roles can be added as needed
- Data mining sales information from various websites
- Willingness to learn new skills and tasks
- The ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- To work between 5-10 hours per week
- Transportation to travel to and from work in Paoli, PA
- To have your own personal computer
- Graphic design ability preferred (Photoshop)
If interested, contact Travis Regner at email@example.com