• Technical Assistance
o Gathers and analyses data including preparing reports using PARS, Excel, Adobe, and/or MS Word
o Assists in creating educational materials including MS Word and PowerPoint presentations
o Creates and reports results of surveys and polls using print and electronic formats
• Supports CME in its role as accredited provider
o Tracks learners of CME programs and provides timely and accurate certificates
o Reviews CME provider documents for completeness, formats and payments, when due
o Updates content, forms and attachments for public consumption
o Drafts document, prepares materials and packets for meetings, etc.
• Conference and Logistics Planner
o Supports the development and execution of educational activities (conferences, workshops and webinars) including registration, preparing documents, tracking attendees, etc.
• General Administrative Support
o Creates and/or maintains datasets
o Serves as documentation historian including filing and tracking documents, managing the shared drive, etc.
o Provides general administrative support: answers phones, makes copies, scans documents, schedules and sets up conferences, meetings and webinars
• Tracking and Monitoring Expenses
o Develops and maintains a tracking system for invoices, fees, and payments
o Submits and monitors expenses requests for reimbursement
• Strong commitment to balancing service with regulatory functions
• Exemplary customer service approach in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Skilled problem solver, with ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and heavy workloads
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; rigorous attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Dedicated to continuous improvement and quality assurance processes
• Deploys sound judgment to keep supervisors and team members aware of events with impact on key operations
• Self-directed, self-motivated team player experienced at effectively participating as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Superior computer skills with competency in MS Office Suite, web-based applications, and constituent relationship management applications
• Experience with an accreditation or credentialing organization preferred
• Experience working with an accredited CME program preferred