The candidate must handle inbound customer support questions concerning the migration, email, mobile connectivity and possibly SharePoint. The calls taken will be Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels. The ideal candidate will have a proficiency or experience working within a support center environment taking calls via an ACD and utilizing a centralized ticket management application. Knowledge of SysAid a plus. Able to take detailed and concise notes on customer interactions including the outcome and/or solution.
Must possess the ability to explain technical concepts and details to technical and non-technical audiences. Chosen candidate selected for this role will need to have demonstrated initiative, problem solving, creativity, exemplary customer service, good presentation skills and be able to adapt to change.
Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
The reporting location is 1234 Market and remotely support multiple locations within the City of Philadelphia.
• Migration desktop support for 365 Desktop and Online versions (Primarily Day One activities)
• Connection of email accounts & troubleshooting on Mobile Devices
• Troubleshooting O365 software (online & Desktop client)
• Enter tickets into ticket tracking system
• Troubleshoot Office 365 issues via remote and on-site activities
Skills/experience REQUIRED of the assigned staff:
• Microsoft Office 365 Online and Desktop versions
• Windows OS
• Android OS
• Desktop Support
• Laptop Support