Are you an aspiring student writer and media creator trying to learn more about potential career paths?
Interested in copywriting and content marketing, and need to build out your resume and professional portfolio?
Dorman Products, an innovative automotive engineering firm, wants you to join our team this summer as a Marketing Content Intern. We need a talented, hardworking writer and creative to help communicate all the new solutions we deliver, in all kinds of different ways. Through websites, social media platforms, print magazines, videos, tradeshows and more, we want you to write compelling descriptions, headlines and stories.
At the end of this paid internship, you’ll have a complete range of writing examples and genuine professional marketing experience.
• Writing product descriptions
• Writing website copy, such as banner headlines and webpages
• Writing narrative articles about our innovation process
• Writing video scripts
• Copyediting marketing materials
• Collaborating on content strategy and planning
• Flawless, grammatically correct writing
• Independent creative thinking
• Consistent ability to meet deadlines
• Proactive interest in learning more
• Junior or senior in college, studying journalism, communications, marketing or related degree
• Writing examples from school publication and/or personal platforms (blog, social media, etc.)