Juno Search Partners, a growing women-owned search and talent solutions firm headquartered in the wonderful city of Philadelphia, is looking to hire (2) Full-Time Summer Recruitment Interns to join their Center City, Philadelphia team or as we like to call it, our fam.
To get to the details, We specialize in the search and direct hire placement of candidates within the Philadelphia and New York City Metro Regions. At Juno, we have a true passion for connecting the right kind of people with the right kind of place. We are born recruiters, master networkers, and we know how to get things done. If you’re not sold yet, then we’ll let you know that we also rule at shuffleboard, are very competitive foosball players, craft beer gurus, do-gooders, and BIG 3pm Summer Friday advocates. Sold now?
Okay, so you’ve read through and you’re feeling good. You’re picturing yourself commanding that shuffleboard table while also mastering that to-do list. We like it! Now, The person we are looking for has previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, solid communications skills, as well as the ability to have fun while still getting work done. If this sounds like you, and you want to be a part of our firm and enjoy what the BEST culture in the industry has to offer, please apply!
• Assisting the recruitment team with sourcing and administrative task.
• Working alongside the marketing team to assist with social media posts, email blasts,
website updates etc.
• Supporting the operations team with a variety of tasks as they arise.
• Administrative tasks.
• Updating and maintaining internal software applications.
• General office maintenance.
• Miscellaneous tasks as they arise.
• 0-1 year of experience working within a fast-paced office environment.
• Hyper-organized and accurate with outstanding execution skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Docs.
• The ability to juggle many balls in the air without letting anything drop, loving the thrill of
• An upbeat and flexible attitude. Things move fast and they change frequently. You will
need to be comfortable with this
• Be both well-spoken and write well – Good presentation skills required!
• Be a creative and outside the box thinker