Pathfinders was named to the Philadelphia Fastest Growing Companies in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and is looking to expand. We are currently looking for motivated, entrepreneurial candidates to play a direct role in the continual success and growth of Pathfinders’ Recruitment Team.
We are seeking an energetic Recruiter for our Wayne, Pa office. Recruiters will be working with the area's top employers placing contract and perm candidates in a variety of different roles. This is a high volume, fast-paced environment and a great opportunity for a driven and money motivated candidate.
As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to foster relationships with top tier companies and candidates across a variety of industries in the Philadelphia region.
What we are looking for:
* Self-driven, competitive individual
* Sales experience or Bachelor's degree in related field
* Ability to deal with a challenge
* Willing to take constructive criticism to improve
Incentives: * $32-45k Base salary with uncapped commission (average earnings for a first year starter range from $50,000- $62,000)
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Pathfinders, Inc. leaders and associates. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position has a high growth potential for candidate interested in moving into sales, account management or training/leadership.
· Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals by making a high volume of placements at clients
· Develop a pool of qualified applicants for efficient client placements
· Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with HR managers and candidates
· Create prescreening questions for individual job orders based on job responsibilities and client culture
· Interview all candidates to present to hiring managers while utilizing face-to-face behavioral based interviewing methodologies
· Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interviewing process
· Utilizing client feedback to continue or change the recruiting process