The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia brings area businesses and civic leaders together to promote growth and create opportunity in our region. Our members represent eleven counties, three states, and roughly 600,000 employees from thousands of member companies and organizations. And by bringing all kinds of businesses and leaders to the table—the new, the established, the big, the small, the growing, the thriving, the perennial, the innovative, and the experimental—we build community and find commonalities among us all.
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and other business units to support the fulfillment of new marketing strategies.
- Lead research project in archiving 200+ year history of the Chamber of Commerce to repurpose for marketing tactics.
- Assist in the production and continued development of recurring Chamber marketing materials including a monthly email newsletter, weekly upcoming events emails, printed bi-monthly events calendar and other materials as created.
- Aggregate marketing metrics reporting for analysis, particularly researching peer marketing strategies via social media, traditional media, and more.
- Maintain the Chamber and its councils’ social media channels through content generation and scheduling.
- Provide additional support to marketing efforts, programs, events and other Chamber initiatives as needed.
Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, English, or Related
Desired Class Level(s):
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Senior+
Unpaid – for credit
Approximate Hours Per Week:
10 – 15